Dr. Knight has over 10-years experience as a general dentist, with extensive training including the advanced use of digital imaging which enables her patients to preview their Smile prior to the start of treatment and the use of sophisticated digital x-ray and intra-oral imaging.
Dr. Knight obtained her Biology degree with a minor in Chemistry from Shaw University in North Carolina. Dr. Knight then acquired her Dental degree from Howard University, School of Dentistry. Dr. Knight is a member of several widely known and accredited dental organizations. She is a member of The American Dental Association, The Georgia Dental Association, The American Academy of Oral Medicine as well as The American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
After Dr. Knight achieved her dental degree, Dr. Knight taught as a Dental Assisting Instructor for a Technical College in Savannah, Georgia. Following the instruction of students Dr. Knight worked for a General Dental Practitioner Office also located in Savannah, Georgia before relocating to the Atlanta, Georgia area in 2001.
Dr. Knight has a very high tech office which includes:
- Digital photography, intra-oral cameras and aesthetic simulation;
- Digital radiography which uses 75 to 90% less radiation than conventional radiographs, and has much better diagnostic value to us than conventional film radiography;
- High speed and deep curing lights to efficiently set restorative materials;
Among the many great accomplishments Dr. Knight has fulfilled, her training and experience is your assurance of the highest level of quality care.
- Bachelor of Science – Shaw University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – Howard University
- American Dental Association
- Georgia Dental Association
- American Academy of Oral Medicine
- The American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Dr. Knight is an active member of several widely known and accredited dental organizations. She is a member of the American Dental Association, the American Academy of Oral Medicine as well as the American Academy of Implant Dentistry; she serves as an officer on the board of the Georgia Dental Association. Locally, she is a member of the area (Chamber of Commerce, etc.) and other various civic organizations.