• It not uncommon to have little or no bleeding or swelling, so you’re healing time is usually less than a week’s time.
• You may notice a dark discoloration immediately after the surgery.
• Avoid physical activity for several hours following surgery.
• Avoid eating spicy or excessively hot food.
• Avoid applying excessive tongue or cheek pressure to surgical area.
• Keep your mouth clean as possible in order to help the healing process. Rinse as direct with Peridex morning and night. Every 3 hour rinse gently with warm salt water (1/2 teaspoon of salt in 8 oz glass of water)
• Soft diet is recommended such as mash potatoes, eggs, yogurt, smoothies, and ice cream; bake fish, etc., until you can comfortably return to a normal diet.
• If you experience any discomfort, Tylenol, Motrin, or aspirin are very adequate in taking care of any pain.
Monday – Wednesday: 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM Thursday 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM Friday and Saturday by Appointment Only